- Creator of great tools for engineers
- Founder of Mockito framework (http://mockito.org)
- Core engineer of Gradle 1.x and 2.x. (http://gradle.org)
- Tech Lead of Development Tools & Craftsmanship at LinkedIn
- Obsessed with software quality (via clean tests!!!) and continuous delivery (via Gradle automation!!!)
http://mockito.org https://github.com/szczepiq https://www.linkedin.com/in/szczepiq/recent-activity/posts/
Learn how Gradle became the heart of project automation at LinkedIn, serving all engineering teams across disparate technology stacks. Converging automation infrastructure on Gradle enables LinkedIn engineering to scale. Highlights:
- developer productivity
- consistent dependencies
- version lifecycle
- semantic versioning validation
Learn from Szczepan Faber of LinkedIn Gradle Foundation Team, tech lead of Development Tools. Szczepan was core developer of Gradle 1.x and 2.x and pioneers Gradle automation at LinkedIn since 2011.
Learn how to write cleaner tests with brand new Mockito 2 release! Discover features and practices that boost productivity and reduce troubleshooting.
Presentation and live demos are brought to you by Szczepan Faber - his life’s mission is building great tools for engineers! Szczepan created Mockito in 2007, version 2 was released in October 2016 by an effort of a great community (50 contributors). By now Mockito is used on a daily basis by almost every Java engineer in the world.